- In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you are a disabled person and you need a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting, then please contact Joyce Davidson at (209)890-6284 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made as early as possible, and at least two full business days before the start of the meeting.
- If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us.
- To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
Supported Assistive Technology
Accessibility Tools on AmadorCity.com
Amador-City.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Amador-City.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The Amador-City.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the lower right corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Amador-City.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Amador-City.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Amador-City.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
You may also contact our phone line for additional assistance: 209-267-0682